Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5″ or 16 x 2.5″ drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Detailed Tech Specification
|PowerEdge T440 Server|
|Intel Xeon Silver 4108 1.8G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400|
|iDRAC Group Manager, Disabled|
|Chassis with up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration|
|Dell EMC Logo Push Pin|
|PowerEdge T440 Shipping EMEA2|
|PowerEdge T440 Shipping Material|
|8GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Single Rank|
|No Additional Processor|
|300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR|
|PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height|
|Performance BIOS Settings|
|Standard Heat Sink for Less = 150W|
|DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Single,Hot-plug Power Supply,495W|
|C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m), Power Cord 14 ZR|
|Trusted Platform Module 1.2|
|Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|No Media Required|
|No Operating System|
|No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit|
|No Installation Service Selected (Contact Sales Rep for more details)|
|Not Selected in this Configuration|
|Asset Service – System Shipbox Label (Model, Svc Tag, Order Information, Basic Config Details)|
|UEFI BIOS Boot Mode with GPT Partition|
|Enterprise Order – EMEA.|
Intel Xeon Silver 4108 1.8G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s , 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
8GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Single Rank
300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR
- Sign up