TP-LINK’s ADSL Modem Routers each combine the functions of a high speed ADSL modem, a router and a wireless access point. They are designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high-speed Internet access over a wired or wireless network. Now with their stylish new exteriors, they look as good as they work.
This modern designed shell not only impresses with its stylish design but also serves for better stability and higher performance.
Multiple air vents guarantee system stability and ensure high operating performance.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps(TD-W8961ND)/150Mbps(TD-W8951ND) ideal for bandwidth intensive applications
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with WPS button
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
Easy Wi-Fi On/Off
When not in use, users can simply turn off the wireless radio by pressing the Wi-Fi On/Off button and turn it on again whenever they wish to access their wireless networks.
4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 Power On/Off Switch
|External Power Supply||
Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
- Sign up